Monday, May 27, 2024

Walk in the Way of the Lord

 "Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; 
and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you." 
JEREMIAH 7:23


Jesus said, "Go on your way; behold, I am sending you like lambs among wolves. Carry no money bag, no sack, no sandals; and greet no one along the way" (Lk 10:3-4).

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How inscrutable are His judgments and how unsearchable His ways! (Rom 1:33).

Your ways, O Lord, make known to me; teach me your paths, guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior (Ps 25:4-5). Turn away my eyes from seeing what is vain; by your way give me life. (Ps 119:37)

Good and upright is the Lord; thus He shows sinners the way. He guides the humble to justice, He teaches the humble His way (Ps 25:8-9). 


Published:
May 27, 2023, 7:43 AM