Friday, June 30, 2023

Walk in God's Ways

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways! 
For you shall eat the fruit of your handiwork; 
blessed shall you be, and favored. 
PSALM 128 : 1-2



Father in heaven, You have truly blessed me of having a very loving and caring family. Thank You so much for loving us unconditionally despite our sins. 

It is because of them that I am truly moved to work hard. I wanted to give them a very bright future and a well secured life. This is the reason why I hold tight to You my Lord who is the true giver of all things. May You grant us the glory of living in the glorious home that You will build for us free from any debt. 

In a special way I humbly intercede and pray for all the fathers like me who have found their business partners in the person of their own families. May you bless us all and favor us with our dream and desire to give our families that best of life and prosperous living. May our hearts never fail to understand the truth that work is not about money but it is all about the love for each other. 

As always, I continue to pray for a long and healthy life ahead that is full of peace, prosperity, and abundance. You have always favored our prayers to live gloriously and abundantly all the days of our lives. Thank you so much for blessing us and favoring us to be fruitful and prosperous. Please continue to shower us with Your immense graces and blessings that makes us rich in every way. 

The works of your hands are truly great and magnificent! Your hands have truly taken over full control and management of all our business affairs making work at lot easier for us to accomplish. You have blessed and favored me with works that produced more than a million folds! May your blessings and favor be upon me each day so that our works will continue to grow and bear fruit. Thank you so much for your great and amazing works. 

May we live for the praise and glory of Your mighty Name. All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.