Thursday, October 26, 2023

Walk the Right Way

Blessed the man who follows not the counsel of the wicked 
nor walks in the way of sinners, nor sits in the company of the insolent, 
but delights in the law of the Lord and meditates on His law day and night. 
PSALM 1:1-2


Father in heaven, You are truly a great and loving God! Thank You so much for all Your wondrous works done in me that truly makes me prosper. 

Today, I humbly ask and claim the abundance of your resources so that I will live in prosperity all the days of my life. Grant us the grace of Your favor to always stay healthy, at peace, and secured. Give me the wisdom and patience to always wait upon You who gives His blessings at the right time and in perfect season. May your word bring much prosperity in everything I do as I surrender my whole being to you my God, Creator and Loving Father. 

In a very special way, I humbly pray and intercede for all your people whose joy and satisfaction comes from worldly desires. May you lift us all up from the pit of sin and embrace us all with your love. 

In faith, I believed that more blessings are forthcoming that will surely lead us to continue enjoying a glorious life with You. In Christ, I rest upon your assurance that we are on the road to prosperity. All good things come in Your own perfect time. 

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.



Published:
October 12, 2023, 8:30 AM